The business building of the prominent businessman and benefactor Ivan Stoyanov (Solarya) is at 10 Slavyansky Boulevard and the corner of Otetz Paisii Street.
It was built in 1892 as a profit-yielding building to be rented out and provide revenue.
During WW II the building accommodated Police Directorate, namely State Security (initially Public Security). Stefan Simeonov, head of police then, received the order to deal with the communist movement in Ruse and the region.
In 1945 the building was transformed into a hotel and restaurant Danube but after the construction of the present Danube Hotel in the centre of Ruse, it was renamed to Sevastopol. For several years now the building has been abandoned, it needs reconstruction and rehabilitation to regain its former appearance.